At Dioni Boutique Hotel we stress the importance of privacy and are committed to adopting high standards for the protection of personal information.
Our policy outlines the type of personal information we collect and receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information, the policies and procedures we have established outlining its use and storage, and for sharing certain types of personal information in certain limited circumstances, the procedures you should follow if you have any questions or requests in respect of your personal information or our policies and procedures and the person to whom such questions or requests should be directed, and the means by which to communicate with that person.
In this policy ‘Dioni Boutique Hotel’ means Dioni S.A. and its affiliated companies, as they may exist from time to time, which include, without limitation, the subsidiaries which carry on business that use the following names: Dioni Boutique Hotel and Dioni Boutique Hotel. The words ‘we’ and ‘Dioni Boutique Hotel’ do not include third party hotel owners or third parties involved in the delivery of services, however we have requested such hotel owners and third party suppliers to abide by the terms of our Privacy Protection Policy.
In this policy, personal information means information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available and is not part of your work identification.
It also includes information on guest preferences and usage, when such information is supplied to or recorded by Dioni Boutique Hotel in the course of transacting business with an individual.
The Privacy Protection Policy does not apply to information regarding Dioni Boutique Hotel corporate customers. However, such information is protected by other Dioni Boutique Hotel policies and practices and through contractual arrangements.
1.By making a reservation or by using Dioni Boutique Hotel services.
2.By providing it to us in communications regarding service delivery such as comment forms.
3.By providing the information to us by participating in a marketing initiative.
4.By visiting our website or/and booking engine.
Below we will outline the type of information normally collected in each of these circumstances, the reasons for doing so, how we will use it and store it.
When making a reservation or using Dioni Boutique Hotel services it is necessary to have information in order to identify you, contact you and to process your purchase and requests. This information usually includes your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number and expiration date, and language preference. It may also include, if you choose to share that information with us, your preferences regarding the delivery of your service such as type of room, type of bed, and the like. We also offer special discounts from time to time that may have qualifying criteria. Sometimes we offer special offers to, for example, seniors or for children. To assess your eligibility and process your reservation correctly, we need to record your date of birth at the time of booking. You may be required to provide personal identification with your date of birth upon check-in.
Dioni Boutique Hotel may use the information you provide to send you offers and information about Dioni Boutique Hotel services.
If you do not wish to receive such offers and information you may unsubscribe or opt-out by sending an email to [email protected], using the subject line «Unsubscribe», so indicating your request with sufficient personal identifiers so we can appropriately act on your request. All our marketing communication of this type will also contain instructions for unsubscribing.
Information provided to us in such a fashion will be used solely for the purpose of recording your comments, communicating with you in respect of them, reviewing them with the hotel management team and the hotel personnel, for the purposes of recognizing employees for excellence of service delivery and for developing improvements in service delivery.
Contact forms are stored for a reasonable period of time in our system, one (1) year maximum, for security reasons yet for improved service quality.
To sign up for this service we require you to provide us with your e-mail address, first name, last name, language preference, and country of residence. You may unsubscribe at any time using the link provided on every e-mail message and you will no longer receive e-mail offers and promotions for the specified subscription or website.
You may at any time in the future opt-in to receive e-mail offers.
You can opt out of our advertising and marketing communications at any time by any of the following methods:
We may also evaluate our content and services and tailor our websites, for visitors, based on other information we collect, such as IP addresses, which are numbers assigned to your computer whenever you use the Internet, pixel tags (or clear gifs), and the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using. This information is collected in the aggregate, but we may tie it to your personal information through cookie use as described above.
If you do not wish to have data relating to your visits to our websites collected through the third parties mentioned above, you may opt-out by visiting the third parties opt-out pages, or through our dedicated cookies policy section in the footer of our website.
1. To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide ongoing service.
2. To understand your needs and preferences. We maintain a record of the products and services you receive from us and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better. For example, we may record your preference for type of room.
3. To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services. For example, we look at our guests’ use of our services so that we can better understand how to improve our services.
4. To manage and develop our business and operations. For example, we analyze guest patterns of usage of our hotels and services to help us manage them efficiently and plan for future growth.
5. To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
We disclose personal information only in these limited circumstances:
1. We may disclose a guest’s personal information to a person who, in the reasonable judgment of Dioni Boutique Hotel, is seeking the information as an agent of the guest – for example, a travel agent who is booking a reservation on behalf of the guest.
2. Personal information will be shared with a third party involved in supplying the guest with the services they have purchased to the extent necessary to effect the supply and the processing of the transaction.
3. Personal information may be shared with a third party retained by Dioni Boutique Hotel to perform functions on its behalf such as reservations handling, data processing or storage, guest surveys or research.
4. Personal information may be shared with an agent retained by Dioni Boutique Hotel to evaluate a customer’s credit worthiness or in order to collect a customer’s account.
5. Personal information may be shared with a public authority or an agent of public authority if in the reasonable judgment of Dioni Boutique Hotel it appears that there is an imminent danger to life or property which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is compelled by legal authority.
Any such disclosure of a guest’s personal information by Dioni Boutique Hotel to a third party will be made only on a confidential basis conditioned upon the information being used only for the purpose for which it has been disclosed.
You are always free to refuse to provide personal information to us.
You may also withdraw your consent with respect to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, by e-mailing us at [email protected], using ‘Unsubscribe’ as the subject line, and providing us sufficient personal identifiers so we can act effectively on your request.
However, in either case, this may limit our ability to serve you.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request in respect of your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer ([email protected]).
Online reservations system: Bookwize
Property Management System: Galaxy
Newsletter service: Mailchimp
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone number: +30 2682027381
Address: I. Kalou 4, Preveza, 48100